Thursday, February 5, 2009

In memory...

Today would have been my Grandaddy Leon's birthday. He passed away 10 years ago. Wow, It seems so weird to say that it has been that long ago. He was a wonderful man and loved us kids so much. I was pregnant with HannahGrace when he died and I think so many times about how he would have been so in love with my kids and the other great-grandkids too. We love you grandaddy, Happy Birthday. I can only imagine what it must be like to have Jesus at your birthday party...

1 comment:

GingerMoore said...

My grandfather passed away when Savannah was 6 weeks old. Becuase she was such a TERRIBLE baby (remember how she screamed when you visited us in the hospital???) we never were able to make the trip home to visit him before he passed. I remember thinking how much he would have enjoyed her!

I have the black purse! It's the last one. Do you just want me to mail it?? Let me know:)

Visitors