Saturday, May 23, 2009

School's Out!

School is out and I have survived my first year. To be honest, it went much better than I ever thought it would. I was so afraid that I would do something wrong and I would get moved to another school or grade. Now I know that I must have done ok because I am in the same school and the same grade. I really love GMS and I love the kids there too. I was sad to see some of them go and I will really miss them. Then there are those that I was glad to see walk out of my door and hopefully to never return. I know that sounds horrible but it is true.
I am now looking forward to spending the summer with my family and refreshing my body and brain for next year. Even though this school year just ended, I am looking forward to what next year has to bring.
Here are some pics of my (school) kids at field day, intramurals, etc. Good Times!!

No comments:

Visitors