Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School is in session!!

Today was the first day of class. It was a great day! I loved the way the kids came in really nervous and scared and how they left feeling a little more comfortable with what they were about to encounter...6th grade. I am really excited about what is to come in this school year and I am looking so forward to getting inside the minds of my students. These are a couple of pictures from my classroom before I put anything on the walls so it looks pretty bare.
Tim and my parents have been so wonderful helping me get things ready. They have cleaned out, cleaned up, painted, and so much more. I could have never been ready without them. Thanks so much ya'll, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!
Today was really great but it was only a half day. I hope my blogs continue with this spirit by the end of next week and throughout the year.

No comments:

Visitors