Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Getting ready for school

I have been frantically getting my classroom ready for school to begin. I decided on Monday to go ahead and paint the room while I didn't have anything on the walls. So yesterday, my mom, Tim, and I painted. Two walls are royal blue and the other 2 are lime green. I now just have to buy the stuff to put on my walls and get a little more organized. I am still so nervous about what to do on the first day, and well, all the days after that. There are 9 sixth grade teachers and I feel like they pretty much know what the other teachers are covering in each subject, I just hope that I am somewhere close to what they are doing. I will take pictures tonight and put them on here. I am really proud of how it has turned out. Until next time...

No comments:

Visitors