Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry mom and dad...

OK, so I have been somewhat infatuated with tattoos forever. I think they are so interesting. I think it is such an art and I like the stories behind the tattoos that people get. I'm not talking about the tattoo from the drunken night before the wedding or anything. I'm talking about the one's that truly have some meaning behind them. I have to admit, I am a regular watcher of "Miami Ink" and "LA Ink" on TLC. So all of this to say...I got my first tattoo. It is on my ring finger. And yes, it can be covered up by my wedding ring. Needless to say, my parents were less than thrilled. But Tim, thought it was pretty cool. I didn't tell anyone that I was getting it done. I just came home with it one day as a surprise. Tim's reaction..."Is it real?". Dad's reaction..."Well, now you don't have to show your driver's license for people to know you live in Robertson County". For those of you who know my dad, you know that was the typical David Batson reaction. All that matters, in actuality is that I LOVE it. It is always a reminder of how permanent my love is for my wonderful husband. I love you Tim, now and forever!!


No comments:

Visitors