Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where I am meant to be!!!

Well, I have completed the first 4 1/2 weeks of school. So far things are going great. I keep wondering when all hell is going to break loose. I am loving what I am doing. I can honestly say now, without a doubt, that this is what I was put on this earth to do. I love teaching. 6th graders can be very challenging, but they are also craving so much attention, love, and understanding. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple of goofballs that I could do without seeing everyday but the good out weighs the bad by so much more.
Things, so far, are working out really well at home. I was really unsure how things would work out with me working full time. Tim works nights so he is able to pick up the kids everyday from school. He loves having that extra time with them. Life is still pretty crazy with fall baseball and dance but I wouldn't have it any other way.
God has blessed our family beyond what I ever thought possible. I spent so much time worrying about a job and what about the kids and how will I ever get things done. Well, I could really kick myself and I am still asking for forgiveness for the doubt that I had. I guess the learning experience that came out of this has been a great testimony to share with others. Isn't it amazing how hard times can make for such a wonderful testimony once you see that you lived through it?

No comments:

Visitors