Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Do any of you ever feel guilty for being thankful? I know that sounds really strange to think about, but when I think about all of the things that I am thankful for, I start to feel guilty for being so blessed. I feel guilty because there are so many people out there who are hurting; hurting for reasons that I can only imagine what it would be like to go through. Yet, here I sit, in my wonderful home, with my wonderful husband and kids, spent the day with my wonderful family, and all of the other wonderful things that I have been blessed with...health, job, husband's job, healthy kids, great neighbors, I could go on and on. And what did I do to deserve all of this? NOTHING. God loves me so much that He has blessed me with all of these. All I have to do is live for Him to the best of my ability. Now don't get me wrong, that is no easy task. There are days when living for Him is further from my mind than others ( I AM human, ya know), but what an incredible feeling to know that God has my every thought, fear and desire in His hands and is blessing me all the while. Thank you God for all of the blessings in my life. The blessings that are so obvious and the blessings that I may not realize yet are blessings.

Today was spent at my Uncle Mike and Aunt Nona's house with my Grandmother, parents, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We all had way too much to eat but enjoyed the fellowship.
HG riding "Cisco"


Carter riding "Chocolate"

The Dalton's vs. The Preston's

HG and Savannah (her cousin)

Granny and the kids playing

No comments:

Visitors