Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love me some snow days, only it's not a snow day...

Well we are out of school tomorrow because it is cold. How crazy is that? Don't get me wrong, I am THRILLED to death!! This is one of the reasons that I became a teacher...so I could be home with my kids on days like this. We are planning on taking full advantage of the day. 1st priority: sleep in!! Then we are going to see "Hotel for Dogs", now we get to go during the day when it's cheaper instead of catching the evening show. The only bad thing about the day is that Tim has to work tomorrow night so he has to sleep for part of the day. That is our movie time. With him working night we have learned to strategically plan things while he is sleeping so the house is quiet. Not a lot going on with the Preston's, so this is a good thing. One more thing I wanted to mention...tonight HG and I were headed out to the video store for some movies and as I came out of the entrance to the subdivision, across the highway was a house on fire. It was fully engulfed in flames. We pulled over right there and said a prayer for those people. It is such a sinking feeling to see such a sight. I can only imagine what the owners of that home are dealing with right now. Please say a prayer for these people, whom ever they are...

No comments:

Visitors