Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's back to school we go...

I cannot believe these last two weeks have gone by so fast. It is unreal to me how times goes by faster and faster each year. Remember the days when we were kids and the year seemed to go on forever? I want time to be like that again. Oh well, watcha gonna do?
This year has already started off with a bang. School is fixing to get back into swing. Carter is playing basketball, HG is taking dance, and we are already getting calls about baseball and softball. Before we know it Spring will be here and the year will be half over. I am really trying to make a conscious effort to slow down and enjoy these years with the kids being young and having fun. I don't want to look back and wish that I had done things differently. Don't get me wrong, there will ALWAYS be things that I wish I had done differently but I mean as a whole, I don't want to have any regrets. I am looking forward to what this new year has in store for my family.
Well, wish me luck in this 2nd half of the school year. I hope everyone reading this has a blessed year and may God Bless you and your families.

No comments:

Visitors