Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break!!

Oh, how I love Spring Break! I love being out with the kids and the weather has been great all week.

We had HG's birthday party on Tuesday. She had a "Girls Day Out". It was a lot of fun. They got their nails done, went out to lunch, back home for ice cream and cookie (she wanted a big cookie instead of cake), and then to the park.

Today (Thurs) we went to Toys R Us to spend HG's birthday money and Carter's Christmas money. She ended up with Littlest Pet Shop things and Carter got a new DS game. They are in heaven right now playing with their new toys.

Carter is playing in a baseball tournament this weekend in Springfield. He has 5 games to play, 1 on Friday and 4 on Sat. It will definitely be a long day.

This break has gone by way too fast but I sure have enjoyed it.

Happy Birthday to my baby girl who will be 10 years old on March 25. I love you baby, you will ALWAYS be my little girl!!

No comments:

Visitors