Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catch up

I have not posted in such a long time. Baseball/softball season has started so that's where we are most of the time. I am officially a Facebook junkie so most of the time my blog is the last thing that I update.
Life is good but busy. School is pretty much "off the hook" with kids behaving like I never dreamed possible. This is not a good thing. I would have never thought of acting the way that most of my 6th graders are acting. TCAP's are next week and Lord help me after that. When TCAP's are over, the kids usually think school is over so I expect behavior to get much worse. Good news is that there are only 29 days left of school...not that I'm counting. And on to summer, my favorite part of the year. Hope all is well with you and yours.

No comments:

Visitors