Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just had to share...the priorities of a seven year old

Earlier in the week our neighbors that live behind us thought they had a gas leak. They called the Fire Dept. to come and check it out. Come to find out they did not have a leak and everything was fine. The next night Carter tells me that he has packed a bag that he can grab in a hurry if our house ever catches on fire. I say, "That's a good idea Carter" and we go on with whatever it was that we were doing at the time. Today, I was looking for some of his shoes in his room and he comes in and tells me, "There's my bag I have packed", then he left the room. I looked in the bag, curious as to what his prized possessions where that had to make it out safe in case of a fire. In his bag I found:

3 band-aids
2 gauze pads
1 sample tube of Neoseporin
2 karate belts, 1 yellow and one white
1 Incredible Hulk blanket
1 pair of Nike football cleats
4 baseball caps
1 sandwich bag full of baseball cards

You just never know what is important to a 7 year old, really

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That's AWESOME!!! I love it.

Merry Christmas!!

Visitors