Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I can't believe that I have been out of school and I have blogged less than when I am in school. Our family had a wonderful Christmas. The kids got way too many things, as usual. But we always say that is why we had them, so we could spoil them. It doesn't help that their grandparents spoil them way beyond what we ever could. We spent a lot of time visiting with family, this is my favorite part of Christmas. So many people do not like the chaos of family but I tend to love being right in the middle of it. Call me crazy.
Now I am looking forward to the new year. I was filling out my new 2009 calender last night, putting in all the birthdays and other important dates that I didn't want to forget, and I was looking back at all that had gone on throughout 2008. There were deaths, births, anniversaries, ball seasons, dance seasons, me graduating and getting a job, cars had been bought and sold (Tim) and so much more. I can only begin to think of what things I will be looking back on this time next year. There will be more of all the things just mentioned and so much more that will be happening in the lives of us all, how exciting, the fear and excitement of the unknown. If I had to wrap up my thoughts for this year in a few simple words they would be:

Thankful
God given
Hopeful
Love

Happy New Year from the Preston's!!

No comments:

Visitors