Sunday, June 8, 2008

Latest Happenings



Hannah Grace just had her dance recital. She and the girls in her class (one being her cousin Savannah Dalton) did a great job! It is amazing how they come to life when they are on stage.

Both Hannah Grace and Carter have made the All-Star teams for their age group in softball and baseball. They both love playing ball and I have to admit I love it too.



We have been taking the kids fishing at a friends pond. I never thought fishing was my kind of thing but we have a great time and are making some wonderful family memories!


As for me, I am still job hunting. I graduated in May and I am wanting so badly to be a teacher at Greenbrier Elem. This is the school that my children attend I would love nothing more than to be where they are. I would also like to work at Watauga Elem., they are both really close to my house so either would be great!! I'll keep you posted on where I end up.

No comments:

Visitors