Monday, June 23, 2008

One down, One to go...

Carter's team finished their tournament on Sunday afternoon. They lost, but came in third place. I am so proud of him and his team. I think the parents are more heart broken than the kids. They had a great time which is what it's all about. We now have a little bit of a break before fall baseball starts. But Carter loves baseball and would play everyday of he could. I try not to complain because I know the day will come when we will miss these wonderful times.

Tomorrow night HG starts her tournament in White House. She is really excited. This is her first ball tournament so she doesn't really know what to expect. I am just so glad that all of her games are at night. I'll have pictures of hers when we get them.

2 comments:

Rachel Wilson said...

Missed you last night! and again tonight. I challenged the kids to each bring a friend. We will see how that goes!

Kristy said...

The Auction didn't go as well as planned, but it's over and that's all that matters at this point. Now maybe Dad can have some peace!? Just prayer for the calm after the storm. Yesterday was our storm and now we need the calm. Health wise everyone is fien, emotionally it's always something. Thanks for the prayers!

Tell Carter and Hannah Grace way to go on the tourny!

Visitors