Monday, June 9, 2008

Stress or Not to Stress?...That is the question...

I have been trying so hard not to stress out about not having a job yet. I am finding it harder and harder not to worry. From the beginning I told myself and everyone else that I was not going to worry because I know that God has a place for me. I know good and well that He will place me where He needs for me to use my talents most. Well, if I know this is true (and I do) then why am I worrying about it? I have faith, but why do I find myself doubting God? I know this is Satan playing off of my worry and I am all about shutting down this Satan character. So it is my challenge to you as well as myself to put away the worry. Shut satan down and let God do His work!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Stacey,

First of all...LOVE the blog. I feel like I still know what is going on with you guys even though we are not right across the street. Can I say how much we miss our old neighbors...loved you guys~

ABOUT THE JOB...
You know I understand. Have you considered going to Sumner County? I know you would want to stay close to the kiddos, but they could go with you...just wondering. You know I love Sumner County. I also know several at Watauga...email me so we can chat...word of mouth is a beautiful thing.

Hugs and love to Carter and Hannah Grace...They are getting so big.

Love,
Alie
alihol (at) hotmail.com

maggiemoosmom.wordpress.com

Visitors