Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doggy sitter...

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with boarding a dog. We are going on vacation in a couple of weeks and I am not sure what to do with our dog Miley. My mother-in-law said that she would keep her but I know that she is not crazy about the idea. She has a 14 year old cat who also will not be crazy about the idea. I have heard of people boarding dogs but I am not sure exactly what they do. I have this terrible picture in my head of her sitting in a cage all day and night for a week and I could not handle that. Please let me know if any of you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Call me about the dog sitting, there is girl I work with who is great with animals and she just finished sitting for a week for a lady that we know. Let me know the dates.

Visitors