Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting ready for vacation!

It is such a shame that getting ready for vacation is such hard work. I have been preparing in the back of my mind all week. Strategically using the milk so it will work out just right so that I won't have to buy any but that we won't waste any either, trying figure out which clothes to wear so that I don't have to do so much laundry the day before we leave. Anyway, I guess in a weird way it sort of makes the few days before leaving a little more exciting. I did finally find someone to keep our dog. A lady that works at the police department with Tim is going to keep her. That is such a load off. As much as I hate to admit it, I really am going to miss the dog.
I still don't have a job. My goal was to have a job before vacation but it looks like God has a different plan for me and I have to accept that. There have been many doors that have been shut, but I know that others are opening. I am still working on being patient.
I will try to post while we are in FL with pics if I can.
BEACH OR BUST!!!

No comments:

Visitors