Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!

So my goal was to have a job before I went on vacation, but I never thought I would get a job while I was on vacation. The principal called me yesterday (Mon.) morning wanting to do a phone interview. I called her back in the afternoon and she said that she would check my references and call me back. As soon as I got up this morning (Tues.) she called and offered me the position. I am now a 6th grade teacher at Greenbrier Middle School, teaching math, reading, and language arts. I am so relieved to have a job and have spent most of the day thanking God for taking care of me as He always does and also asking for forgiveness for ever doubting Him.
Well, we are headed back to the beach!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

YEAH!!! Ryan is going to be disappointed that you are not at his school anymore. I'm so excited for you and I hope that you are having a blast at the beach!

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
I am so excited over your job as I'm sure you are. It was an awesome privilege to pray for you during this time. God answered your prayers as well as mine. I'm glad you will be there to keep an eye on Darnell and maybe you being there will ease his mind as well as mine during this new chapter in his life. He is really excited that you are going to be there. I hope you are having a blast in Florida. Love ya, Joyell

Amy Harrison said...

Stacey,
I squealled with joy when I saw that you got a job. I am so glad that you were patient and waited for God to find just the right spot for you. If you need help let me know. I am happy to do what I can. Misty, you and I should try to get together one time for lunch before school starts. Let me know what you think.

Amy

Visitors